A Waterproof Canvas Pannier just spells class and durability. New for 2014 and straight away you can tell Banjo Brothers put alot of time and work into this bag to make it perfect for your daily commute. The dry-wax finish will ensure your contents stay dry and the rigid polymer panels prevent sagging while allowing for easy access to your contents. Side pockets allow for quick access to your more used items.
This classy bag not only looks sharp on the bike but makes the transition to class or office seamless.
- 20oz cotton canvas exterior with welded waterproof liner
- Dry-was finish on canvas
- Rigid polymer panel prevents sagging
- 2 side pockets
- Volume: 1100 cu in / 24.6 l
- External Size: 14 x 11.5 x 6.75 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, than chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.