A great option for those things you need to keep within reach without dismounting. The Tube Bag has a clear top so you can see the contents. The 41 cubic-inch capacity is about the same as a medium or small saddle bag — just right for your phone and wallet. Attach your keys to the Interior key clip.
Banjo Brothers originally designed this bag for triathletes but all types of cyclists found it to be useful.
Made from denier nylon fabric with a padded and lined interior.
- 840 denier nylon fabric with padded and lined interior
- Rubber-backed frame straps are secure and gentle on bikes finish
- Interior key clip and reflective piping
- Clear flap helps keep your stuff dry and allows full view of contents
- Plenty of room for race tools/food, or camera, phone, etc
- Capacity: 41 cubic inches
- Length: 6.25 in
- Width: 2 in
- Height: 3.25 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.