Small? Hardly. By today’s standards this saddle bag is huge! But Minnehaha bags are inspired by classic bags of the past — when men were men, tweedy giants walked the earth, and a 250-cubic-inch capacity was considered small.
Made with 20 oz. dry wax canvas with a water-repellent treatment and veg tanned leather that will only look better with age.
Stuff your lunch, wallet and a rain jacket inside. Attaches to either saddle loops on a leather saddle or over the saddle rails on a modern saddle.
If this is your style, be sure to check out all of the Minnehaha Bags by Banjo Brothers.
- Securely attaches to saddle at 3 different points to reduce sway
- Shaped to support contents without sagging tapered front for leg clearance
- Leather tab across back for lashing extra gear or attaching safety light
- Detachable reflective tabs
- Leather reinforcements at critical wear points
- Interior pocket and key clip
- Capacity: 250 cubic inches
- Length: 9.5 in
- Width: 6 in
- Height: 6 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.