How many rack-top bags could you fit inside this 650-cubic-inch saddle bag. And Banjo Brothers calls it medium? Are they messing with us?
Great for a bike without a rear rack. Big enough for a picnic and a change of clothes. A three-point attachment and hardwood internal support keep the load stable. And if you manage to stuff this bag until it’s full, use the outer lashing rings to attach even more cargo, such as a jacket your walking shoes.
Minnehaha bags are inspired by classic bags of the past. Made with 20 oz. dry wax canvas with a water-repellent treatment and veg tanned leather that will only look better with age.
This design works best with your saddle mounted in a forward or neutral position on your seatpost. If your saddle is pushed all the way back on the seatpost, you may have some interference with your upper leg.
If this is your style, be sure to check out all of the Minnehaha Bags by Banjo Brothers.
- Main panel of bag is a durable sandwich of 18oz. canvas, thin padding, and an off-white canvas liner for a brighter interior
- Bottom reinforced with a riveted HDPE plate to keep bag from sagging under load
- Exterior lashing points (extra straps not included)
- Detachable reflective tabs
- Interior key/wallet pocket
- Capacity: 650 cubic inches
- Length: 9 in
- Width: 11 in
- Height: 9 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.