There something timeless about a canvas barrel bag. It’s like you traded your horse for a bike, but kept the bag. Or something like that.
But this bag is not retro for retro’s sake. It’s versatile; mounts either to handlebars or saddle. Carry your tools, mini-pump, wallet, phone and more. 125-cubic-inch capacity.
Minnehaha bags are inspired by classic bags of the past, but on the inside is decidedly non-retro high-density polyethylene to keep the bag from sagging. A detachable lower strap prevents sway.
Use the leather loop to attach a safety light.
If this is your style, be sure to check out all of the Minnehaha Bags by Banjo Brothers.
For a little more capacity, but not quite as retro, see the Banjo Brothers Barrel Bag for Saddle or Handlebars.
- Mounts to saddle loops, saddle rails or handlebar
- Interior HDPE hull prevents sagging and lower stabilizer strap prevents swaying
- Steel hooks and an adjustable quick-connect lower hook attach to most rear racks (not for use on front racks)
- leather tab for safety light
- Capacity: 125 cubic inches
- Length: 8 in
- Width: 4.25 in
- Height: 4.25 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.