A sharp looking, affordable, quick-release handlebar bag. Carry and easily access your food, a vest, cell phone, or map.
The quick-release mount makes it easy to remove from your bike, and carry with the included shoulder strap. Use the interior and side pockets for organizing your gear.
The 275 cubic-inch capacity is bigger than many rack-top bags.
Not just for tourists. A great option for bikes with no rear racks, or for people who tow a cycling trailer-cycle or use a bike child seat.
The Banjo Brothers Medium Handlebar Bag ($29.99) is this exact bag, but with a traditional strap/shock-cord attachment system.
- Rigid interior support
- Adjustable lower straps (dropout hooks included).
- Web loop for safety light
- Interior and side pockets for organization
- Quick-release mounting system
- 360 degree reflective accents
- Includes shoulder strap
- Capacity: 275 cubic inches
- Length: 10 in
- Width: 4.5 in
- Height: 7 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.