The Banjo Brothers Frame Pack is a handy way to keep snacks and light gear accessible but still out of the way.
Frame packs are great for commuting or touring as they are easy to get in and out of and have just enough room for the little things you want to carry with you. Use it instead of a handlebar bag on short quick trip. On longer trips it is a great way to maximize the usable space on your bike.
This pack fits inside the main triangle of the bike just behind the head tube. The small size will even fit most bike frames that are 15-inches and larger with oversized tubes that are 3 inches in diameter. Just cut the straps to the right length to create the right fit for your tubing.
- Cut-to-length straps fit oversized tubes to 3″ dia
- Volume (Small): 70 cu in / 1.1 l
- Volume (Medium): 102 cu in / 1.7 l
- Volume (Large) 200 cu in / 3.2 l
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.