The FR-5 levers are recommended by Avid for use with BB7 MTB brakes and are set up for one or two-finger breaking. Avid FR-5s are light and powerful, and a flip-flop design allows you to use the levers interchangeably. The FR-5 levers also have a reach adjust screw, return spring, and a rugged, lightweight aluminum alloy construction.
- One or two finger braking
- Made of durable aluminum-alloy
- Reversible, Flat Rate Pull
- Adjustment Reach Adjustment, Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster
- Bend Zone technology
- Compatibility: Mechanical disc brakes, Linear-pull brakes
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Type: Mechanical
- Brake Pull: Long Pull
- Lever Clamp: 22.2mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 155g (Pair)
All Avid products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the Avid warranty policy.