Carry your pack on your back
The Arkel GT-18 Backpack is a durable front pannier from the Grand Touring line. This pannier has many pockets for optimal organization for touring, and is practical for hiking around with the hidden backpack conversion system. Made with tough, water resistant Cordura fabric as well as having an integrated dry bag for water-proofness, this bag will protect your gear in any riding conditions. The Cam Lock Hook system offers easy mounting, and fits great on any of the Tubus front racks.
The GT-18 Backpack can be coupled with the GT-18 pannier for an ultimate set of front panniers with convenient carrying off the bike. Make touring simple with the Arkel Grand Touring line. (This pannier is sold as a single unit)
- Available in colors Black, Red and Royal Blue
- Backpack conversion
- Removable Aluminum frame for stability
- Internal waterproof dry bag
- Top zipper closure
- Two front compartments
- Back and bottom internal reinforcement with HMWPE plate
- Compression strap for securing
- Durable, water resistant Cordura fabric
- Arkel’s handle activated Cam Lock Hook attachment system
- Fits rack rails from 8mm to 15 mm diameter
- Mesh pocket on the front of pannier provides extra carrying capacity.
- Includes attached carrying handles and removable shoulder straps
- Reflective material on all sides of bag
- Dimensions: 16″ x 11″ x 8″ (H x W x D)
- Volume: 1100 cubic inches/18 Liters (per bag)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (per bag)
All Arkel products carry a lifetime, transferable, “no receipt needed” guarantee on workmanship and defects.