Designed for your commute
According to Arkel, the Bug was originally designed for students, but has quickly become very popular with commuters of all stripes. Arkel’s famous mounting system makes it easy to mount to, and dismount from, your rack, and the integrated backpack straps make for an easy transition when you get where you’re going.
A helmet holder solves the problem of what to do with your helmet and keeps your hands free and your stuff organized. The main compartment is spacious and its opening makes it easy to load and unload, even when there’s a helmet in the holder. Several other pockets scattered around the bag help to keep your small items organized and easy to access.
The Bug is sold as a single pannier.
- Available in Black/Red and Black/Grey
- Backpack straps for easy transitions on and off the bike
- Padded back for additional comfort
- Integrated helmet and U-lock pockets
- Reflective piping and banding
- Compression straps to stabilize your load
- D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Large opening to main compartment provides easy access, even with a helmet strapped on
- Several organizer pockets for small items
- Dimensions: 17 x 12.5 x 7.5 in / 43 x 31.8 x 19 cm
- Volume: 25 L / 1500 in3
- Weight: 2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg
All Arkel products carry a lifetime, transferable, “no receipt needed” guarantee on workmanship and defects.