Need quick access to your Phone, GPS or Camera on your next bikepacking trip? Keep your most important items at your fingertips with the Apidura Top Tube pack!
Top tube packs are an essential companion to any ultralight bikepacking system and are also great for every day riding and commuting.
Constructed from high quality materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Note that, while the body fabric of this pack is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter the packs through the seams when exposed to a sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry (such as electronics).
- Hypalon reinforced velcro straps for strength and to minimize frame abrasion.
- Yellow interior liner for enhanced visibility.
- One-finger zipper pullers for easy access on the go.
- Full length nylon water resistant zip with protected closure.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.
- Padded with closed cell foam to protect contents and frame.
- Weight: Regular- 65g/Extended- 100g
- Capacity: Regular- .5 Liters/Extended- .8 Liters
- Dimension Polyant VX21 is the main body fabric. This 4 layer laminated fabric offers a combination of superior waterproofness, light weight, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch.
- Hypalon-bonded velcro to provide strength, grip and a low-abrasion surface against the bike frame.
- Apidura covers defects in material and craftsmanship for the reasonable lifetime and intended usage of its products. Should any flaw appear due to defective materials or craftsmanship, we will gladly repair or replace the product. If we determine the damage to be the result of normal wear and tear, abuse or accident, or exceeding reasonable expectations of the products lifespan, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost.
We proudly stand behind this guarantee as it offers us the chance to see the effects of real user wear on our gear.
Please email us at email@example.com for a return authorization and instructions on where to send your package.