The Apidura Saddle Pack is the latest in the “no rack” bikepacking saddle bag product offering. The pack was designed by long distance rough road/trail riders. The idea is to provide a place for stuff-able and roll-able gear neccesities like sleeping systems and ultra-lightweight shelters to find a secure, highly water resistant home under your saddle. This concept has been proven on thousands of miles of adventure riding on trails, rough roads, and bike portages.
The bags closure, support, and attachment systems are designed and optimized for lack of movement, rider comfort, and gear stability. The material is waterproof, but the seams are not. So, the bag is considered “highly water resistant.”
- Roll top closure system protects gear and allows for compressing loads.
- Bungee cord on top allows for lightweight gear lashing like rain/storm clothing or tarp drying.
- Safety features include reflective accents and light attachment points.
- Size Small – Volume: 11L Weight: 350g Note: Saddle to Tire Clearance Needed: 15 cm
- Size Medium – Volume: 14L Weight: 360g Note: Saddle to Tire Clearance Needed: 16 cm
- Size Large – Volume: 17.5L Weight: 400g Note: Saddle to Tire Clearance Needed: 20 cm
Apidura covers defects in material and craftsmanship for the reasonable lifetime and intended usage of it’s products. Should any flaw appear due to defective materials or craftsmanship, we will gladly repair or replace the product. If we determine the damage to be the result of normal wear and tear, abuse or accident, or exceeding reasonable expectations of the products lifespan, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost.
We proudly stand behind this guarantee as it offers us the chance to see the effects of real user wear on our gear.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization and instructions on where to send your package.