For those times when there is no WAY you are going to mount racks to your bike. When you need the lightest means possible to go bike packing Apidura is a great way to go.
Designed to provide a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures, when tackling steep climbs and technical trails and for every day riding and commuting, Frame Packs work well in combination with Apiduras other packs. Also great for commuting and every day riding.
Pack dimensions have been optimized to fit a range of different frame sizes and geometries. Please contact us if you are unsure of which size is most suitable for your bicycle.
Constructed from high quality materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Available in a range of sizes and geometries, to accommodate a range of cyclists.
Please note that, while the body fabric of this pack is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter the packs through the seams when exposed to a sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry (such as electronics).
- Hypalon reinforced velcro straps for strength and to minimize frame abrasion.
- Yellow interior liner for enhanced visibility.
- Inner mesh pocket for organization on the go.
- Battery lead / hydration hose port underneath the top tube
- One-finger zipper pullers for easy access on the go
- Two full length #8 nylon water resistant zip with protected closures.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.
- Size: Large Weight: 225g Capacity: 5.3L (Suitable for most 19+ inch mountain bike frames.)
- Size: Medium Weight: 200g Capacity: 4.5L (Suitable for most 15-18 inch mountain bike frames.)
- Apidura covers defects in material and craftsmanship for the reasonable lifetime and intended usage of its products. Should any flaw appear due to defective materials or craftsmanship, we will gladly repair or replace the product. If we determine the damage to be the result of normal wear and tear, abuse or accident, or exceeding reasonable expectations of the products lifespan, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost.