***Please Note: This is one of a handful of products that we do not stock but ship directly from our US distributor. The stock level displayed is an estimate of what we have available to ship. Please call for more details.
The Velociti is an agile and nimble e-bike from A2B. This modern bike gives you electric power when you want it, and lets go on pure you power when you don’t.
Zero emissions at point of use. The battery charges full within 3.5 hours and uses less than 1 KWh of power — that’s less than 20 cents in most parts of the US. But that 20 cents buys you the power to climb your most dreaded hills, and go up to 20 miles before the next charge.
The design of the Velociti is sleek and understated. The ride is comfortable and relaxed. No need for hunching over when you want extra power; you get that from a twist of the throttle.
Integrated lights turn on automatically when there’s no daylight, helping you see the road and keeping you visible.
- Range: 20 miles.
- Lights: Equipped with a daylight sensor, the battery powered headlight will ensure you stay safe when cycling at night.
- Suspension: Front suspension to absorb bumps in the road.
- Custom Accessories Available: Side bags, basket, and panniers.
- Maximum speed, flat level ground, motor power only: 20 mph (32.2 km/hr) Note: set by regulation
- Maximum range, flat level ground, motor power only, no starts/stops: 18 to 20 miles (29 to 32.2 km)
- Hill climbing capability, motor power only, 175 lb (79.4 kg) rider, 75 lb (34 kg) bike, total 250 lb (113.4 kg): 5°
- Acceleration, flat level surface, 250 lb (113.4 kg) system weight: 0 to 15 mph (0 to 24 km/hr) in 12 seconds
- Battery: Sanyo advanced lithium ion battery removable for portable charging.
- Battery chemistry: lithium ion (lithium manganese oxide)
- Nominal voltage: 36 volts
- Recharging: 3.5 hours (plugs into a standard outlet).
- Normal voltage operating range: 42 to 31.5 volts
- Nominal capacity: 11.4 amp-hr (410.4 watt-hrs)
- Maximum discharge: 40 amps
- Charging method: CV/CC (Constant Voltage/Constant Current)
- A2B Motor/Power: Ultra Motor 450w brushless motor.
- Gearing/Derailleur: 7-speed Shimano Alivio derailleur.
- Brakes: High quality Avid BB5 disc brakes (front and rear) for responsive braking.
- Frame: TIG welded 6061 aluminum frame enabled from advanced hydroforming technology.
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Manufacturer’s warranty from Ultra Motor: 5 years frame, 2 year motor, 1 year battery, and 1 year on standard bike parts (excluding tires, tubes, fabrics, grips, chain, cables, and brake pads).