My Pika ate my bike rack.
That’s not an excuse, it’s an explanation for minimalist bikepackers and road bikers who discover what a Pika Seat Bag can carry.
If minimalist describes your tire clearance or your seat post, also you’ll appreciate the Pika’s ability to carry more than 732 cubic inches of gear without a rear rack. (That includes you, women who ride 29ers.)
The Pika is named after an alpine lagomorph — which is not to be confused with a rodent. With it’s compression straps and plastic bottom sheet for sag-free, rattle-free performance, the Pika bag is not to be confused with other Bike Saddlebags.
The Pika is 1.5 inches shorter (So only 6.5″ of clearance is needed from your saddle rails to top of tire) in height than the Revelate Designs Viscacha Seat Bag and uses a two-inch wide non-slip webbing wrap attachment. It features a front section stiffened with high-density foam.
- Dimension Polyant 200 denier Xpac laminate
- Coated webbing seat rail attachment.
- High density foam inserts & flexible plastic bottom sheet
- Internal compression wings with removable strap 2″ webbing
- Anti-slip seat post attachment
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- Volume: 6 to 12 Liters
- Revelate bags are well made from quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products against defects in materials or workmanship. If any issue arises please contact us for evaluation. If an item is found to be under warranty we will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge.
Not covered by warranty are damages due to improper use and care, general wear and tear including zippers, and damages due to accident. If something needs service we can repair it (usually) for a reasonable labor and materials fee. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.