We are in the process of revising our mission and values and have decided to take down our mission and our first value that speaks to it. Our other values, 2 through 6 will, most likely remain in place, so we are leaving them up for now.
- Under revision.
- Welcoming – Cycling and bikepacking is empowering, enriching and rewarding in so many ways and should be accessible to as many people as possible. We strive to create an environment that is as warm and welcoming as possible. Being mindful of the historical inequities and deeply rooted oppression in America, we focus on welcoming communities that have been marginalized and tokenized in American cycling culture. Internally, we are dedicated to growing into and maintaining a diverse and equitable workplace.
- Advocating for Cycling & Bikepacking – We work towards helping cyclists overcome the myriad of challenges that we face. Bikepacking is an especially empowering method for inspiring cyclists to learning skills to become lifelong cyclists.
- Dedicated Bikepacking Experts – We consistently study to expand upon our expertise in bicycle touring. All employees of Campfire Cycling must either be active bikepackers or actively learning bikepacking. As experts at bikepacking, we are also experts in all levels of bikepacking. From beginner to intermediate to expert level, we are ready to meet all of our customers and communities where they are.
- Daily Integrity – A team dedicated to showing up and putting in quality work day after day is essential to the success of a community focused bike shop.
- Sharing the Excitement – Cycling and bikepacking is exciting and put simply a whole lot of fun. We work to share the excitement, making it accessible for everyone. Our team makes time for getting out for adventuring on our own and more importantly looking for compelling ways to share the excitement with Tucson and beyond.