We’re looking for an experienced bicycle mechanic. As a small shop we’re looking for a mechanic who can bring their bicycle knowledge and repair experience to help run our shop.
This is a 20 hour per week job with the following hours.
- Wednesday 12p to 5p
- Thursday 12p to 5p
- Friday 12p to 5p
- Saturday 12p to 5p
Why Work With Us?
For the right person, working at Campfire Cycling will be a joyful experience. Your efforts will have a direct impact on inspiring people to get out and adventure by bike.
- For someone who loves bicycles, bikepacking and bicycle touring, this job puts you at the epicenter of everything great, from the products we sell, to the city that we are in, to our customers. This job is something special.
- This is NOT your ordinary bike shop. Between our focus on bikepacking and our unique capabilities as ecommerce marketers, there are many exciting aspects of this business that you’ll experience, learn from and be a critical part of. You’ll work closely with a dynamic, talented team.
- You’ll bring critical experience and insight to our organization and be expected to lead our team through your knowledge.
- You will become a bicycling advocate as part of what you do with Campfire Cycling.
- Campfire Cycling is committed to creating a work culture where all identities feel welcome and comfortable in being and expressing themselves. We embrace all genders, ages, cultures, ancestries, ethnicities, races, colors, sexual orientations, physical abilities, learning styles, religions, familial statuses, marital statuses, occupations, veteran statuses, nationalities, citizenships, socio-economic statuses, and the many forms of composite subjectivity and life experiences.
- Handle bicycle repairs.
- Build stock bicycles.
- Build custom bicycles and wheels.
- Maintain and clean the showroom and displays.
- Field bike shop phone calls.
- Backup the ecommerce fulfillment.
- Advise the ecommerce and marketing team on technical questions and product recommendations.
- Assist in hosting events and rides.
- 3+ years of experience as a bicycle mechanic.
- Ability to diagnose all bicycle mechanical issues.
- Wheel building experience.
- Comfortable working with customers on sales.
- Interest and appreciation for bicycle touring and bikepacking.
We are a small team of cyclists focused on running a great bike shop with a specialty focus on bikepacking.
- $17 to $20 per hour depending on experience.
- Access to wholesale pricing and pro deals on cycling and camping gear.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Jobs.