For kids ages six and up ready for more challenging terrain, tricks and stunts. Or for older kids who didn’t learn to balance on two wheels before they outgrew the junior-sized Childs Balance Bikes.
Learning at any level of ability is more complicated with pedal bikes, which are heavier. The Super 16 uses the same no-pedal design of the original Strider Balance Bikes, but upsized and with features such as pneumatic “Dirt Jump” tires and 16-inch Aluminum rims with steel hubs.
Children can learn balancing on two wheels, steering, control, and confidence at any age — without training wheels.
This easy-to-assemble balance bike can introduce kids to the dynamics of balance in the safety of the back yard, or the playroom. Teaching a child to use the bike is as simple as handing it to them. Then watch the results and beam with pride.
- Simple, lightweight design, perfect for kids 6-10.
- Patented STRIDER LAUNCHPAD Footrests – Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned for advanced riding skills.
- Pneumatic “Dirt Jump” Tires – Smooth riding with great traction.
- Aluminum 16″ Rims with Steel Hubs Strong and light.
- Adjustable Seat & Handlebar – Keeps bike properly fit for a growing child.
- Custom STRIDER Handlebar Pad – Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
- Ergonomic Hand Lever & Caliper Brake – Develops hand-control coordination and fosters next level skills.
- Quick clamps on handlebar and saddle
- 16-inch Pneumatic tires
- Weight: 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
- Seat height: from 17 to 25 in / 43.2 to 63.5 cm
- Handlebar height: from 29 to 34 in / 73.7 to 86.4 cm
- Weight Limit: 120 pounds / 54.4 kg
1 year warranty against manufacturing defects