Learn to ride.
Do you want to learn how to ride a bike? Then the Strider 12 Classic Child Balance Bike is perfect for you! Strider’s latest and greatest balance bike will help get outside and racing around.
Just like previous balance bike models, the 12 Classic helps you develop balance and confidence. Skip the training wheels! The motor skills you will develop with this balance bike will translate directly into riding a “real” bike with pedals.
The new 12 Classic Strider has upgraded the wheels with improved tires for more fun on pavement or dirt. Sealed cartridge bearings will keep the wheels rolling smoothly for years.
Tool free assembly means it will be quick and easy to get your child rolling. If they can walk then they are ready for a Strider.
***Upgrade the Strider 12 Classic into a Strider 12 Sport by including into the Handlebar Pad and Long Seatpost at our options page.
- Super light weight design
- Durable, U.S. patented metal frame
- Highly adjustable seat and handlebars
- Optimal toddler riding geometry/riding position
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels
- Premium sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- Flat-free EVA polymer tires
- Launchpad Footrest with grip tape
- Steel Frame
- Weight: 6.7lbs
- Rider weight limit: 50 lbs
- Welded steel frame and handlebars
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.