We’re looking for a detail-oriented person to ship out our ecommerce orders to bikepackers and cycling tourists all over the United States and beyond.
We’re looking to have someone who can come in during our main shipping windows, for a total of 18 hours per week.
- Monday 10a to 4p
- Tuesday 12p to 4p
- Thursday 12p to 4p
- Friday 12p to 4p
Why Work With Us?
- For someone interested in ecommerce and fulfillment in the context of a small business, this is a great opportunity to learn. We have many years experience developing our ecommerce, shipping and warehousing processes to be lean and efficient.
- Between our focus on bikepacking, our hybrid ecommerce/bike shop business model and our unique capabilities as ecommerce marketers, there are many exciting aspects of this business that you’ll experience, learn from and be a critical part of. You’ll work closely with a dynamic, talented team.
- Campfire Cycling is committed to creating a work culture where all identities feel welcome and comfortable in being and expressing themselves. We embrace all genders, ages, cultures, ancestries, ethnicities, races, colors, sexual orientations, physical abilities, learning styles, religions, familial statuses, marital statuses, occupations, veteran statuses, nationalities, citizenships, socio-economic statuses, and the many forms of composite subjectivity and life experiences.
- Customer Service (Email & Phone) for Order Issues
- Processing Returns
- Warehouse Organization and Cleaning
- Regular Inventory Counts
- Uploading New Products
- Ability to work with and troubleshoot our shipping and inventory software and label printers.
- Comfort working in a warehouse environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Care and appreciation for the customer experience.
- Cycling experience is preferred which lends to a better understanding and appreciation for the products that are being handled and shipped out.
We are a small team of cyclists focused on running a great bike shop with a specialty focus on bikepacking.
- $16 to $18 per hour for this position DOE.
- Access to wholesale pricing and pro deals on cycling and camping gear.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Back to Jobs.