Looking for some excellent deals on new or used bikes? Browse the following selection of dream bicycle touring and bikepacking machines to see if there’s a fit for you!
These bicycles are all available to test ride in our Tucson showroom. We can ship these bikes to locations within the continental US for an additional $50 + cost of shipping. Call or email us if you are interested in having a bicycle shipped to you.
Co Motion Americano 58cm –
The Americano is a premium touring rig hand built in Oregon. Each frame is crafted with quality and longevity in mind. This model has been spec’d with an affordable and reliable 2 x 11 drivetrain as well as a full dynamo lighting and charging system.
* Racks not included
** Sinewave Beacon headlight / charging unit included but not pictured
- Touring Geometry – Relatively short reach and tall stack, providing more upright rider posture for all day comfort.
- Spyre mechanical disc brakes – Some of the best mechanicals on the market. Provide powerful consistent stopping power that won’t be affected by rain or a bent wheel.
- 36 spoke wheels – More spokes mean stronger wheels when riding loaded. DT Swiss tandem rear hub and Astral Leviathan rims are just about bombproof.
- Built for the road – Exclusive Reynolds 725 tube set ensures a superior ride quality.
Jamis Renegade Exploit 56cm –
Offering a very high caliber of size specific design tailoring and loaded with the latest in modern tech, the Renegade Exploit is a gravel touring race machine that can take you to work or the podium.
- Size specific design – Frame geometry, tube sets, and wheel size are customized according to frame size for different riders.
- ECO Carbon fork – Offering multiple mounting options, the Enhanced Compliance Offset fork design offers better compliance at a lighter weight.
- SRAM Apex 1×11 Drivetrain – Gear range, simplicity, and performance to keep you moving on tour.
- SRAM APEX HydroR brakes – Smooth, powerful braking for challenging conditions.
- 12mm thru-axles – This larger and more durable standard will take the abuse of loaded off road adventure.
- Steel frame – Offers reliable performance and excellent durability.
Jamis Dragonslayer S2 Medium –
With modern geometry, a steel frame, and plus sized tires, the Dragonslayer S2 is a blast on an afternoon trail ride or fully loaded. The simplicity and efficiency of this hard tail will keep you grinning all the way home.
- That’s a plus – 27.5 x 3” Tires ensure excellent rollover and traction while keeping the fun in the corners.
- Room for luggage – Rack eyelets and cage mounts will accept all the bikepacking essentials and more.
- 1×11 Drivetrain – Excellent gear range and, lighter weight, and simplicity.
- Hydraulic disc brakes – Powerful and consistent braking for big loads and challenging conditions.
- Reynolds 520 steel frame – Power generated by the front hub powers bright and efficient LED front and rear lighting- no need for batteries!
Surly ECR Medium –
This is your do it all, haul it all, grip it all, trail tractor. The ECR is a utility monster truck with 3” tires in 27.5 or 29” flavors. With more mounts and braze-ons than you thought possible, it’ll out fun anything in the back country.
- Size Specific Wheels – XS and S sizes are available equiped with 27.5” wheels. L and XL frames are equipped with 29” wheels. M riders have a choice between sizes!
- Always On Clearance – Tire clearance for anything up to 29×3” with fenders!
- Maximum Luggage – Lugs and braze ons provide a plethora of rack/cage mounting options- including several triple bosses.
- 1×12 Drivetrain – Incredible gear range and, lighter weight, and simplicity.
- Avid BB7 Mechanical Disc Brakes – Powerful and consistent braking for big loads and challenging conditions.
- Steel Frame and Fork – A 4130 CroMoly touring tubeset offers reliable performance and excellent durability for a lifetime of big loads and big adventure.
Jamis Portal A1+ Medium –
The Portal is a highly capable trail machine. Jamis’s new proprietary 3VO rear suspension design isolates pedal and braking forces from suspension performance, and its low profile design accommodates a stock sized frame bag.
2016 Salsa Bucksaw 17″ – $1599
26 x 4″ tires and 100mm of front and rear suspension travel will take you across the roughest terrain – to the moon and back! This Bucksaw is in great shape and has had a recent tuneup and service. See more here: